Scope of application
These General Conditions are intended to regulate the terms and conditions applicable to sales made through the Online Store, at www.L4L.pt, with a showroom and head office at Rua Direita de Massamá, nº 97B - Loja Esq. - 2745-751 Massamá , under the single registration and identification number of legal person No. 513 220 224.
The purchase of any product on L4L's Online Store implies acceptance of these General Conditions of Online Sales.
After confirming the order at L4L, an email will be sent to the contact address registered by the customer, with all the details, namely about delivery, billing, payment information, products and values. L4L suggests to all customers the confirmation of the details contained in it. If the customer does not receive the order confirmation email, he is requested to contact L4L via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone nº215 983 123, so that this notification can be sent again to the email address of the customer.
The customer is responsible for ensuring that the personal data provided to us is correct and complete.
If the customer finds that any of the details placed in the order are incorrect or if the customer intends to make any changes, as long as the order has not yet been shipped, the customer is asked to get in touch via email email@example.com or telephone nº215 983 123 as soon as possible so that the change requested by the customer can be made internally.
In the event that the order has already been shipped, the most suitable solution for the interests of both parties will be analyzed.
All orders placed through the L4L Online Store will only be processed after the effective receipt of payment. The formalization of the order alone does not constitute a reservation of the products.
Delivery times are those indicated when ordering on the L4L Online Store. In case of force majeure and for situations that are not controlled by L4L, L4L Unipessoal Lda cannot be held liable for delays in the delivery of the ordered products, nor will the customer have the right to demand any compensation.
All orders placed at L4L have a maximum payment period of 15 days. After this period, the order will be automatically cancelled.
Orders may be canceled when expressly requested by the customer and in writing via email firstname.lastname@example.org, before the orders are dispatched. After confirming the shipment of the order, the customer is asked to contact L4L so that, together with it, the most suitable solution can be found.
Through L4L's Online Store, payments are accepted through ATM Reference, MBWAY, Bank Transfer, Paypal and at our showroom located at Rua Direita de Massamá, 97B – Left Shop – 2745-751 Massamá.
The status of orders at L4L is comprised of 3 phases:
- Pending - Order placed and awaiting payment and entry into the L4L system
- In Process – Payment has already been received, and the order is in processing and packaging/preparation;
- Finished – The order has already been shipped/sent.
The prices indicated in the L4L Online store apply only to orders placed through the Website.
Prices are shown in Euros and include VAT at the prevailing rate.
Payment or shipping charges are to be paid separately, unless otherwise stated.
Returns will only be accepted after prior agreement with L4L, when the following conditions are met:
- When properly justified and within a maximum period of 15 days after receiving the order.
- Items are in the same condition as they were at the time of sale, namely in good condition and packed in the original packaging.
- The return is requested via email email@example.com or telephone nº215 983 123, justifying the reason for its return and presenting the respective sales document;
We do not accept returns for items that:
- Are at the end of the line/discontinued or on sale;
- Items that, due to their quantity or specificity, are not part of our usual stock;
- Items purchased more than 15 days ago.
- Have been manufactured exclusively for the customer.
- Has been used or shows signs of handling.
Claims will only be considered under the following conditions:
- If presented within 8 days of receiving the order.
- Within 2 years (or for another period, when specified by applicable mandatory law), after the date of issue of the invoice, the customer may submit their complaints about defective products in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation .
When the item shows a malfunction or manufacturing defect during the warranty period, L4L Unipessoal reserves the right to repair or replace it. The customer must send the defective or damaged item to L4L Unipessoal's facilities, which will subsequently carry out a technical analysis and investigation, which will take place within a maximum period of 30 working days. To activate the warranty of an item, the customer must present the respective sales document.
L4L Unipessoal, Lda does not assume costs inherent to the assembly and disassembly of damaged or defective equipment, as well as is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may result from damages to the product, even if eligible under warranty. Damages caused by misuse or normal wear and tear of the product will not be covered by the warranty.